These ukes are from a company that gives you 30 days to play them and send them back if they don’t work out.
- A tenor uke made of spalted mango with a warm, balanced tone and outstanding resonance; comfortable and playable
2) A tenor ukulele made of mahogany with a cornucopia of warmth and resonance, along with a sharp, robust sound
3) A tenor uke made of mahogany with a spruce top; has excellent projection and volume with a rich, organic character to its tone
4) A tenor ukulele made of exotic mahogany with a satin finish and beautiful tonality
5) A tenor ukulele made of Acacia with a bright and round sound and a real bone nut
6) tenor ukulele with spruce top and mahogany back and sides; playable and responsive neck
7) tenor guitar I mean ukulele! but in red
8) tenor ukulele made of flame maple; full, bright, classic tenor tone; wider neck and nut makes playing more comfortable; walnut fingerboard
9) tenor ukulele made of pacific walnut, mahogany neck, walnut fingerboard; surprisingly powerful voice, tonal richness
10) tenor ukulele with exotic burled cypress, mahogany neck, and rosewood fingerboard; shaped for comfort; impressive, more bass and punch in the tone, longer scale length widens fret spacing, giving more comfort in playing
These ukes are from a company that gives you 45 days to play them and send them back if they don’t work out.
11) tenor ukulele made of striped ebony; deep and rich tone
12) sunburst tenor ukulele; spruce top, mahogany back; pearloid binding; warm, mellow sound
13) tenor ukulele of spruce; small bodied ukulele with a full, rich sound; easy playability
14) tenor ukulele made of acacia; bright, round, familiar voice; wooden rope-style top binding with a herringbone rosette and tie block
15) tenor ukulele made of spruce pine; spruce and pine top with spalted maple body; mahogany neck; comes with hilo polyfoam hybrid case
16) tenor ukulele made of exotic mahogany; full yet sharp and vibrant sound
17) tenor ukulele made of flamed maple
18) A baritone! made of oak; has a truss rod, padded gig bag
19) baritone! mahogany; comes with padded gig bag
20) baritone! top of solid spruce and striped ebony back and sides
21) baritone! body made of sapele, fingerboard of rosewood
22) baritone! with solid mahogany top and mahogany back and sides
23) baritone! made of mahogany; open sounding and responsive instrument with good projection, volume and fine tone.
24) baritone! with spruce top and sapele back and sides, walnut fretboard and bridge
25) baritone! solid spruce top and rosewood back and sides; increased volume and sustain
26) tenor! resonator! uke! so cute!